- ASME “U” Stamp- Allows us to build Unfired Pressure Vessels in accordance with ASME Sect VIII Div I
- ASME “PP”& “S” Stamps- Allows us to build Power Piping and Steam Piping in accordance with ASME Standards
- National Board “NB” Stamp- Authorizes us to resister our Pressure Vessels with the National Board of Boiler Inspectors.
- National Board “R” Stamp- Allows us to repair and refurbish and re-certify pre-registered Vessels.
- AISC Member Shop- Gives us access to resources to make us a top of the line Structural Steel Vendor Location.
UPCOMING: AISC Intermediate Bridge Fabricator Certification- Will allow us to build structural steel items in accordance with AWS and AISC Codes and Standards. This is a requirement for most State DOTs and other commercial building codes around the world.